Champagne PIAFF does not sell alcohol to persons under the legal drinking age in your country. By using this site you confirm that you are over the legal drinking age in your country. Champagne PIAFF makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the legal drinking age. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from Champagne PIAFF is over the legal drinking age in the country of which they reside.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE CONDITIONS OF USE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the legal drinking age, Champagne PIAFF will prosecute you to the full extent allowable by law. If the person receiving the wine is unable to produce appropriate ID, our couriers will be unable to leave the wine.
Your order is an offer to buy from Champagne PIAFF. There will be no contract of any kind between you and Champagne PIAFF unless and until we accept your order, and in the case of wines and goods to be delivered to you, when we debit your credit card. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods or services to you without giving any reason. At the moment we accept your order or in the case of delivery of goods, when we debit your credit card, a contract will be made between you and Champagne PIAFF. All wines or other goods ordered remain the property of Champagne PIAFF until payment is received in full. Our total liability to you for non-delivery of purchased goods is limited to the purchase price of the products.
Champagne PIAFF shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any current or future law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or other poor weather conditions, Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
Champagne PIAFF reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and notices contained on this the website without notice to you. Your continued use of this website after any such change constitutes your agreement to such change. Champagne PIAFF further reserves the right to change prices and other information on the website at any time without notice to you. The posting of prices and other terms of sale on this web site shall not constitute a binding agreement and Champagne PIAFF is not obliged to sell products on such terms.
All content, including without limitation graphics, logos, text, images and other features, appearing on this website, and their associated copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property are owned, controlled or licensed by Champagne PIAFF. This content is protected by copyright separately and as a collective work or compilation under Canadian and international copyright law and is the property of Champagne PIAFF, its licensors, or the party credited as the provider of the content or other third-party owners of the content, as the case may be.
As the user of this website you may not copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, create derivative works or in any way use any of the content on the this website without the prior written permission of Champagne PIAFF. This prohibition includes without limitation the publication of any part of this content on any other website, selling or offering it for sale, or using it to create any kind of database.
This site is provided by Champagne PIAFF on an “as is” basis. Champagne PIAFF to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law makes no representations or warranties of any kind; express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. Champagne PIAFF disclaims all warranties, express, statutory or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; warranties or conditions of workmanlike effort, accuracy, title, quiet enjoyment, no encumbrances, no liens and non-infringement; warranties or conditions arising in the course of dealing or the usage of trade.
This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Champagne PIAFF and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, if any, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. This Agreement is personal to you and you may not transfer, assign, or delegate this Agreement to anyone without the express written permission of Champagne PIAFF Any attempt by you to assign, transfer, or delegate this Agreement without the express written permission of Champagne PIAFF shall be null and void.
Champagne PIAFF makes no representations or warranties whatsoever that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, software or other material accessible on or through this website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of the Champagne PIAFF website is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repair of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this website.
Champagne PIAFF will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
For your convenience, Champagne PIAFF may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. When linking to such a site, you do so at your own risk. The inclusion of any link on the Champagne PIAFF website does not imply that Champagne PIAFF endorses the linked site.
Risks & Warnings
Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
- Alcohol should be consumed in moderation and never in conjunction with operating a motor vehicle or machinery. Women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Alcohol consumption may cause health problems.
- A case of wine is heavy, so extra care should be taken when lifting it. If you are concerned about the weight we advise that you transfer the bottles 1 or 2 at a time.
- Red wine in particular may cause staining if spilt, so extra care should be taken.
- Sparkling wines can be volatile due to the build up of gasses. Extra care should be taken when opening these.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
1. Site Operator: PIAFF Trading UK Limited
Company Number: 10740444
Registered Office: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX,
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) apply to all transactions and other related uses of this site. These T&C’s may be amended at any time, and will apply to all transactions on the effective date. Please read them carefully. By transacting on this site you confirm that you have read and understood the T&C’s.
These T&C’s will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Headings and descriptions used in this agreement and on this website are for information and are not binding. Transactions on this site constitute the entire agreement between you and this company. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any provision or right does not imply a waiver of such provision or right. In the event that any provision of an agreement resulting from this website is ineffective or unenforceable, it/they will be replaced by a provision which achieves the same or a similar result and the rest of the agreement will continue to apply. No person that is not a direct party to this agreement shall have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act Of 1999, unless expressly stated otherwise.
2. By transacting on this website, you are confirming that you are 18 years or older.
3. Your order is an offer to acquire a right to buy and receive delivery of such products from us. lt is your responsibility to ensure that such order is correct. Your request must comply with the minimum quantities as detailed on the website to qualify for the discount level applicable. On acceptance of your request and confirmation to our satisfaction of your payment (see below), your account/’cellar’ will be credited with the right to receive delivery of products so ordered. You may then request delivery of products from your account as detailed on the relevant area of the website. Our contract of sale is effective on receipt of your request for delivery and our dispatch of your requested products.
4. Payment is in advance by the means stated on the website. The price for the rights and other relevant terms related to your order is as stated on the website at the time you confirm your order. You may then exercise you right to receive your goods by requesting delivery on terms detailed on the site.
5. As an individual consumer you may cancel your order within 7 days of placing it and paying for it. You must notify us at email@example.com or any other relevant method specified in the Distance Selling Regulations in which case we will cancel your rights flowing from that order and refund all money paid by the same method that such payment was made, within 14 days of cancellation.
6. Delivery in terms of the conditions detailed at the time of your order is free. Additional deliveries will be charged according to the details on the website, which additional costs must be paid before the conclusion of the sale and dispatch of the goods.
7. Should you have already received delivery of a part of a specific order, you shall have no right to cancel the balance of that order. ln the event that rights to receive delivery are not exercised by requesting delivery within 3 years of the order being placed and confirmed, the rights will fall away without refund or compensation.
8. ln the event that we have already dispatched goods related to your valid cancellation, you must return the goods to our trading address as listed on the FAQ’S on the website at your own expense. ln the event that we have to recover the relevant goods, we will charge you the direct costs of recovery, which we may offset from any relevant payment due or rights accruing from other orders in your account/cellar.
9. We will arrange delivery on terms relevant to your order to the address specified when the order was placed. You may specify a different delivery address at the time of your delivery request within a similar delivery zone. We will make every reasonable effort to arrange delivery within the time specified or, in the event of no specific time, a reasonable period. We are not liable for late delivery to the extent that this is due to circumstances beyond our control or the reasonable control of our service provider.
CONTRACT & RISK
10. There will be no binding contract of sale between us until we dispatch the goods to you in response to a delivery request on the website. Until then we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving a reason. Nothing else that may be communicated or said to you will amount to a contract of sale. lf any goods are unavailable, we will notify you as soon as possible and either offer a mutually acceptable replacement or a full refund of the actual relevant price paid for the right related to that product.
11. Ownership of the goods will pass to you on dispatch. We will arrange delivery with a third-party courier and provide you with tracking details. We reserve the right, on behalf of our service provider, to refuse delivery if it is reasonable to believe that the intended recipient is under 18 years of age. An extra delivery charge may be payable if there is no one present to accept delivery and you haven’t provided a reasonable alternative.
12. Although ownership passes on dispatch, risk of damage or loss passes to you on delivery. ln the event of loss or damage after dispatch by any cause whatsoever, we will replace and deliver the goods within a reasonable time.
13. Nothing in this agreement limits our liability for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. You must give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any other matter for which we may be liable. We are not responsible for loss or damage where: there is no breach of legal duty of care by us or any of our employees or agents.
: such loss is not reasonably foreseeable by both parties, or is caused by you, for example, noncompliance
: such loss or damage is to a business